Tuckerton Seaport’s rolls out the holly for the Annual Christkindlmarkt on Friady December 5th from 4pm-8pm, Saturday the 6th from 10am-5pm and Sunday the 7th from 10am until 4pm. Christkindlmarkt will be a family fun three-day event; celebrating the traditions of the season with a Holiday Market and Craft Fair under three huge heated tents. This year’s event will feature the New Jersey Winery Valenzano. Sampling and sales of their select local wines will be available. Come jump start your holiday shopping, get in the holiday spirit with a horse drawn wagon ride or partake in “Do you want to build a snowman” (snowman building Seaport style).
- Family Friendly Holiday Market & Craft Fair featuring over 80 unique vendors
- Festive Holiday Fare, including Gluehwein (hot mulled wine) and Micro brews
- Live Entertainment
- Children’s Bounce House (free with paid admission)
- Stock Up on Local Wines for Your Upcoming Holiday Parties
- Food Court with seating inside a heated tent
- Visit from Santa Clause himself
- Tuckerton Annual Christmas Parade will be making it’s way to the Seaport Saturday at 5pm
Admission is $3 per person and VIP parking $5. Free parking is located across Route 9 at Tip Seaman Park with complimentary shuttle bus service to and from the Tuckerton Seaport.